House of Commons Academic Fellows

Following several months of working on this idea on behalf of the group, we’re very pleased to announce the House of Commons, in partnership with the Political Studies Association (PSA), are implementing the House of Commons Academic Fellowship Scheme.

Who is eligible?

Senior political and social scientists currently researching or wishing to study the work of Parliament.  This includes those studying Parliament in a comparative context.

What does the Fellowship offer?

Fellows will gain access to the parliamentary estate and House services, as well as a designated sponsor to help facilitate their research.

Fellows will also have the opportunity to increase the impact of their research by working with the House to build public understanding of Parliament, and inform, evaluate and enhance the House’s work and that of its Members.

Please note there is no funding offered for this scheme.

When does the scheme start?

The scheme will be officially launched in the Autumn. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.

How can I apply?

For more details on the scheme, including information on how to apply, please email the universities programme team or call 020 7219 8711.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s